Friday, March 16, 2012

Blog Number 1

Well I have decided to do a little blogging again. Do I expect anyone to read? No, not really. Hopefully my kids will find it one day and take a look. I'm looking for an outlet for some of the things on my mind. The world moves so fast these days, and sometimes I feel the need to chime in--and sometimes 140 characters just don't cut it. I will probably rant and rave once in awhile, try to pass on some knowledge from things I've learned, write about some of the memories, and maybe lighten the load a bit on some of this baggage I carry around. I will try not to embarrass or offend anyone, but I can't make any promises there. I don't know how often I will post, but hope to make it fairly regular--I have a lot to get down, and never know how much time I have. If anyone should stumble upon this blog I hope to make you think about things, and encourage comments and responses----except for spelling, grammar, etc. I'm too damn old to worry about grammar anymore. Well I think that's about it for an intro--hopefully I'll be able to write about the things I have on my mind in an interesting and entertaining matter and you'll be able to take something away from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment